We are looking for CA Fresher Nov 17 passout candidates for our Internal Audit department. Please refer the JD below:
- Review SOP's of stores and warehouses
- Perform procedural audit at stores once in 3-4 months to verify process flows of various activities like cash transactions, credit card transactions, gift vouchers, credit notes, inventory and HR.
- Perform procedural audits at warehouses for various activities like tracking delays in material goods received notes, SGRN, price revision, (downward/upward), returnable gate pass, ageing etc.
- Perform MIS analysis of reversal and exchanges, damaged stock, negative stock and verify if the same is as per SOP.- Consolidate store audit reports PAN India to highlight the variance and escalate the same to regional internal audit teams
- Preparation of audit report and presenting the same to the Auditee.
- Brainstorming with Auditee before documenting the same.
- Ensure monthly computation and remittance of TDS payments on time and filing quarterly returns.
- Issuance of TDS certificates to all the parties on quarterly basis without any delay and ensuring accuracy in certificates.
- Ensure completion of tax audits in time
- Ensure completion of transfer pricing audit in time
- Promptly responding to the notices receiving from the dept and closing the same within the time limits.
- Complete compliance with the Direct tax requirements.
- Analyse GL accounts related to taxation and prepare monthly schedule
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time