Budgeting, Assortment plan and Business Analytics Planning & Performance Review
- Identify and quantify the available market opportunity
- Plan and finalize the sales, margin and inventory for the Concept
- Provide direction on category mix, price mix, size mix and option mix to Buying
- Provide brand-wise allocation of budget to each category for the season
- Review sales performance & base stock for necessary action
- Provide in-season promotional plan & EOSS markdown plans
- Provide sell thru and Productivity analysis of the season (brand wise SPF Vs. MPF) for corrections
- Understand terms of trade with brands, review performance of brands and advice on corrective action.
- Interface with Retail, Warehouse and buying function for periodic performance review.
- Create & Manage OTBs
- Ensure timely delivery and availability of stocks at the store and manage stock norms
- Forecast and plan inventory for core lines to ensure adequate stock at any point of time
- Perform gap analysis post launch and propose appropriate corrections
- Initiate returns at the end of season wherever necessary
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd.
The Landmark Group, founded in 1973 with a single store in Bahrain has grown into one of the largest retail conglomerates in the Middle East with revenues in excess of USD 4.7 billion and CAGR of 23%. It has its presence in 20 countries with over 1350 outlets and retail space of over 18 million sq. ft and employee base of over 40,000. In addition to its retail sector, the Group has also diversified into leisure, food, hotels and electronics and has created a comprehensive infrastructure including its own logistics and distribution division, to support its retail operations and other businesses.
Landmark Group entered India as Lifestyle International (P) Ltd in 1999 and in a little over a decade has come to be recognized as one of the leading retail companies in the country. Today Landmark Group's India business revenues are in excess of 5280crs, with 41 stores and retail space of 2.5 million sq. ft. Each Lifestyle store brings together five concepts under one roof; Apparel, Footwear, Children's Wear & Toys, Household & Furniture and Health & Beauty, offering convenient one-stop shopping and a choice of over 250 national & international brands. The Group has also has other businesses in India apart from Lifestyle; Home Centre, Splash, Max Fashions, Spar, Citymax.